Post: Landscape Architect
Responsible To: Director
To assist in the promotion, planning, survey, design, and specification and sign-off of green infrastructure projects. Develop and maintain positive day-to-day relationships with existing and new clients as well as internal colleagues to ensure that an outstanding service is provided, liaising with other team members both in design and technical input. Work closely with your line manager and the Directors to assist, and where required, lead on projects.
1. To ensure that you fully understand your role in delivering both the company business plan and objectives.
2. Work with your line manager in the production of designs and specifications as required from our client base, both internal and external.
3. To plan and manage your time efficiently and effectively to ensure that you maximise productivity, whilst providing regular feedback on activity to your manager.
4. To assist with smooth functioning of the business organisation.
5. Where required, to liaise with clients in developing new and existing relationships, enhancing the business profile, and offering.
6. To ensure that all relevant market information is shared with your line manager and agreed strategy is acted upon.
7. To ensure all projects are tracked throughout the procurement, design and installation stages.
8. Ability to work with the latest design and reporting software and able to prepare quality reports.
9. Working closely with colleagues across the business, to act as Project Manager taking overall responsibility and ownership for projects, from conception to completion.
10. To manage and update all records on the company database, including the tracking of all time and commercial elements.
11. To continuously develop and demonstrate your technical competence and understanding via your designs, reports, and specifications.
12. The above list is not exclusive or exhaustive; post holders are expected to be flexible in line with needs of the post, department, and the Company.